iWhat's new?@Many contents were added on April 30, 2012j
- New six Students joined our labolatry this year. A picture shows all the
members at a barbecue party held on April 28.
Picture at the BBQ party on April 28
- List of papers are updated. We will have many papers this year.
- A paper concerning with keto-enol equilibration using the QM/MC/FEP method.
T. Kaweetirawatt, T. Yamaguchi, T. Higashiyama, M. Sumimoto, K. Hori, "Theoretical Study of Keto-Enol Tautomerism by Quantum Mechanical Calculations (the QM/MC/FEP method)", J. Phys. Org. Chem., 2012, in press .(Graphic abstract)
- Mr. Yoshimura got his PhD degree at this March. The list of the related
papers are listed below.
(1) K. Yoshimura, H. Miyazaki, S. Matsuo, H. Hashimoto, T. Hori, Y. Yamaguchi,
M. Sumimoto, K. Hori, A Theoretical Study on Synthesis Mechanism of fac-[Ir(ppy)3] from [Ir(acac)3]
under the Presence of Bronsted Acids and Water Molecules, Bull. Chem. Soc.
Jpn., 2012, 85, 209-216.(Graphic Abstract)
(2) K. Yoshimura, K. Okano, R. Ishikawa, H. Yamamoto, M. Sumimoto and K. Hori, Predicting experimental yields as an index to rank synthesis routes II:
application to the Curtius rearrangement, J. Phys. Org. Chem., 2012, DOI: 10.1002/poc.1929..(Graphic bstract)
(3) K. Yoshimura,a R. Ishikawa, H. Miyazaki, A. Kawata, M. Sumimoto, K. Hori, A Theoretical Study on the Temperature Control of Fabrication of Pentacene
Thin Film Transistors from Soluble Pentacene Precursors, J. Comp. Aided
Chem., .2010, 11, 62-69
- We, I and Mr. Kurashige, took the third place of the B class at the Spring
tennis tournament of Ube city.